Monday, February 22, 2010

A laugh is a smile that bursts

Happy 4th week to you all!

I truly hope you all are finding the challenge to be getting a little easier...and those awful cravings for sweets and soda have started to subside.

My girl had a fabulous time at homecoming this weekend...she looked absolutely stunning....here's a goofy pic of her and a couple friends...
Silly teenagers!

So today I read that laughing 100 times...roughly equals 15 minutes on an exercise bike....what???...if this is correct...please tell me some jokes...quick! No really, don't you all just love to laugh...it's one of the best things to me...I just love those super hard laughs...the kind that make you fall on the floor and pee your pants...this is probably one of the reasons I adore visiting my friend in New York City...he and I laugh non-stop...at everything and nothing! I believe it really encourages the "right" kind of attitude..and relieves so much tension. I think my goal tomorrow will be to laugh 100 times...what do you all think?...I think it will make me look more like a psycho...than anything else :)

Alright, alright...my sweetums is begging me to wrap it up...I think he's waiting for me to watch our Monday night t.v...sleep well....and...

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: