Monday, February 15, 2010

Help!

Good evening all you week 3 challenger's!

UGH....just found out that nobody can post to my blog...It's driving me CRAZY I tell ya...If you all wouldn't mind...would you please try and if it works let me know how you did it? Thanks ahead of time :)

I hope you all had a great weekend...my valentine and I went for sushi last night and boy was it delicious!...I love having one on one time with him....so nice to just reflect on life without little ears and mouths nearby.

It was great to have everyone home the last few days....but boy am I looking forward to getting back to our regular weekly schedule...Can't wait to have my hair done tomorrow...it almost makes me giddy just thinkin about it...definitely one of those favorite things of mine!...awww...if only someone could massage my scalp everyday....I swear this would make for an even nicer me...lol!

Well I better close...Sweetums took half pint on a date this evening (so cute)...but I'm now wondering why its past her bedtime and their STILL GONE!...Think I'll let this one go though.

Sweet dreams sweet friends :)

0 comments: