Friday, February 5, 2010

Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states.

Holy toledo...I could barely get out of bed this morning!!!...my quads are KILLING me...and going to the bathroom has been a challenge in itself...lol! I also wanted to let you all know the gal who graciously let me take a "Daily Method" class yesterday...is hosting a free trial class at the "Lucy" in the Fountains (Roseville) this Wed. night...(let me get back to you on the time)....even know my whole body hurts...it is a good hurt...so don't let it scare you off )...her studio will be open in May...you can go to www.thedailymethod.com to check it out!

I am sooo happy this evening...my sweetums has returned home after being gone for 3 days....yippee!...I'm looking forward to a solid nights sleep...and maybe even a little snuggle :)

Hope you all are truckin along with ease...you know, on this whole challenge thing...and starting to feel super cute with all the healthiness going on within you....keep up the good work.

Have a fantastic weekend and don't forget to email me your points on Sunday evening.

Sweet dreams you cute things :)

0 comments: