Thursday, February 18, 2010

okay...I'm listening

Oh ya, Oh ya oh ya....I finally figured out how you all can leave comments again..don't you just love it when you try and try and finally succeed?...awww, the little things in life :)

Sooo...I'm seriously considering taking on this new job offer...that has recently been tossed my way. It is to be an instructor for "The Dailey Method" studio that will open in May!...I'm super delighted at just the thought of it...but I'm trying hard to just pray and of course listen...and hope He answer's quickly...because I need to give a yes or no...SOON!

Okay...gotta go...I know everyone is starving (to death...if I'm quoting them)...have a wonderful evening all!

Sweet dreams :)

4 comments:

Shelley said...

OK, I might have to try this Method class. Keep listening for the voice, you will find the answer.
Don't do too much, I need you in class with me.

Rita said...

"oh ya, oh ya, oh ya"...did Chloe get ahold of your blog?

I can just hear her little voice now. Followed by a "shake your booty".:)

Jenny said...

ha rita...thats totally what I was thinking when I wrote it!

Jayme said...

Yes Jen you need to sign up to be the instructor...you will be GREAT