Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome Sunshiney Day

Awwww....the sunshine was fabulous today!...not often will you hear me say that I'm excited about the sun...but really do love it when its still cool enough to wear a sweater and pants!

Ok...I seriously feel like I have just had a baby...I am getting NO sleep at all with the new addition that has enter our family...little Oliver...otherwise known as Olly Pop...has been waking every couple hours for the last 4 nights...and although, the little 2 lb. ball of fluff is soooo cute...a decent nights sleep is surely needed.

I just realized I have to be at the little dumplings school tomorrow from 2 - 7 pm...and am not feeling to happy about it...might have to skip play practice...oh darn...lol!

oh...by the way...anyone in the market for a hamster and all her belongings??? FREE to anyone who's interested!!!

Alright chickadee's...this girl is going to bed...

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: