Thursday, March 25, 2010

random thoughts

Blogging from the old cell phone again...waiting to see the doctor and figured it was a perfect time to journal. My girlfriend was taking me for a massage today...but the lady who was suppose to massage me...told me to come back when I'm feelin better...you think the 2 kleenex's stuffed up each nostril gave me away??? Very tired of sleeping on 4 pillows and realized it was definitely time to take action!

Soooo excited to have the carpets cleaned in the morning...awww the simple pleasures in life...who would have thought I'd be more happy to have carpets done then go get a pedicure...well wait...maybe not a pedicure...but I'm sure you got the picture!

WOW...the doctors office is full of many characters this morning...trying not to stare to hard at the woman with no teeth...lol...ok that was mean huh?

Gotta go for now...have a peaceful day sweet friends!

Hugs :)

1 comments:

ShoppingShelley said...

I am surprised you left out the magna doodle, did you think that you were being kind of nice??