Thursday, March 18, 2010

my "Cute" drawer

Happy Thursday blogger peeps!

Trying to post a little earlier...hoping to avoid the eye lids from dropping as I type!

Sooo, I know I keep bringing up the whole..."Simple Abundance" book I've been reading...but this stuff is fabulous! It has seriously been speaking to my heart lately...every time I pick it up and read that days text...I just get all warm and fuzzy inside...the recent thing the author suggested was to make a "feel-good" drawer for yourself...(mine's called my "cute drawer")...it says this drawer should be somewhere in your house that only you can look at and only YOU could relate to.

I chose one of the drawers in my bedside table...and, at the moment I have only 2 things staring back at me...but, I wanted to take my time with my drawer. 1 of the 2 is a gift that arrived a couple weeks ago...from my darling mother-in-law...it happens to be a sweet little fairy that is lying on a piece of tree bark...it came with a tiny little scrolled letter...telling me all about my new whimsical friend...and believe me...I know you all are thinking I'm a big nerd for loving this little pretend fairy...but that is why she is tucked gently in my cute drawer for only me to see. Some of the ideas the author gave to put in this drawer of yours was...your fav. tea, a picture, a pretty candle, a book...you see...the possibilities are endless...it's your drawer...and only yours.

Alright...I must close...the little mister needs a haircut.

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: