Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sweet Jesus...give me just one day off!

I was having a fairly low key morning...(still am tryin to get better from this awful cold that's clinging to my body)...a girlfriend of mine even made me veggie soup and bread...which was delicious by the way...thanks Jayme :)..and then the afternoon hit...ugh...and lots of weird stuff happened...causing my get well day to turn upside down...but hey...that's what having kids is all about...right?

Oh well...tomorrow's a new day...have to teach my class whether I'm better or not...hoping for a good nights sleep...the pup is doing soooo much better...thank goodness.

Ok...off to watch the rest of A.I. and some Biggest Loser...wow....am I lookin like a huge couch potato or what!

Hope you all are off to a wonderful week 8 of our challenge!!! 1 more month to go chickadee's!!! Just posted week 7's points!!!

Nighty night and sweet dreams :)

0 comments: