Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tired...ZzZzZzzzz

Hi sweets!

Well...honestly, not much to say this evening!...or maybe I'm just so tired that my brain has already switched to off...but I am actually at a lose for words.

Woke up at about 4:30 am...(my stupid phone alarm went off on accident)...and never went back to sleep...read a little out of my fabulous Simple Abundance book...again, priceless...(but will need to go into later)...unfortunately had to visit a good friend in the hospital...sigh...but everything turned out to be A OKAY...(thanks Jesus)...took kiddos to play practice and on to baseball...see...told ya...not much to talk (or type) about!

Hope you all have a great nights sleep...I am off to dreamland myself...

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I am glad she is OK. I have been thinking about her today wondering and forgot to ask you in the brief moment I saw you. Good News, you needed some!
Now lets go shopping again!