Thursday, March 4, 2010

my inner reservior

Hi cute things!

You all know that during last nights blogging, I really didn't have much to say...right?...and before about 30 minutes ago I was having another afternoon of the "plain nothings"...(much nicer way than saying brain fart...don't you think?...he he!)...anyways, I decided to take a break from the computer...sit down with some tea...and read my daily uplifting text. Wellll, believe it or not...today's reading had to do with that very subject...(awww.......thank you Jesus....for your continual gifts)...it talked about creating a reassuring ritual for yourself....you know, to access your inner reservoir...that deep place within you inhabited by imagination...wait, stop right there...aren't you all impressed by my extensive vocabulary?...lol!!!...no seriously, I truly need to create some kind of ritual for myself when it come to my journaling each day...basically one that doesn't consist of 4 kids running and screaming....dieing for my attention! Some of the examples given in the book were...prepare a special drink (um, wine?...j.k.), lighting a pretty candle, putting the kids to bed first (duh, why didn't I think of that)...and even perhaps taking a nice relaxing bath.
Goodness...this stuffs sounds simply delightful...what the heck am I waiting for!!! A big thanks to Ms. Sarah Ban Breathnach, for all her wise words that speak to my heart daily :)

Oh, one more thing...I will be in the mountains for a few days...so if my phone doesn't end up working...know, that I am writing all my thoughts on paper and have you all in mind!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: