Wednesday, March 10, 2010

R.I.P

Good evening all!

My life has been a little crazy lately...sigh...being gone for the weekend which was followed by what had happened to Picasso...my journaling has somewhat been shoved to the wayside...I get to the computer and just can't think.

Tonight we buried Picasso in the perfect spot in our backyard...had a little service for him with the kiddos...and each decided to place something in the hole to be with him...the kids were precious...a couple of them made pictures...one put a picture and letter...and I ...well, I busted out a pair of my undies...and yep tossed those babies in...ha...I know...really weird...but he always ran off with our underwear and would hide them under the bed...little freak!...but seriously...I'm so glad to have him home with us...where he belongs.

I received some really cool...kinda crazy...not sure what we will do...news this morning...but will have to get back to you all on this one...sorry...more to come soon!

I'm so looking forward to my Dailey Method class in the morning...awwww...maybe my brain will come back!

Off to watch A.I.

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad about Picasso. It just makes my heart break. He will be missed. Love you guys.
Hope all goes well tomorrow and call me asap.
Love ya sis and miss you all so much.
-Kim