Monday, March 29, 2010

my little skater boy :)

Hello!

my little skater boy....aka little mister...started his first day of skateboard camp today and I couldn't be more pleased, as I picked him up...the laid back-slow-talkin-skater man complemented me on how adorable my fearless son is...and even know he was the smallest he was right up front being the first to try all the big boy stunts...I told him...well, that's cause the boy wanted a skateboard at the age of 2 and had no problem with getting all bashed up until he mastered riding down the street!

As I was leaving the skate park it sure did bring me back to my high school skateboardin groupie days...when all I did was hang out in back yards with empty pools and over crowded skate parks and...well...basically...just to watch the boys...yep, that's all I was there to do...but man was it fun...lol!!! Wow...those were the days when all you had to worry about was what to wear...or who was going to give you a ride....awwww memories!!!!!

I'm so bummed that is it suppose to rain for the next couple days...darn it...I had some outdoor spring break plans for the kiddos!

Oh yah....wanted to let you know if your interested my friend Stacey is doing another "Dailey Method" class this Wed. night at Lucy...in the Fountains!

Have a great day tomorrow...week 9 here we come!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: