Monday, March 22, 2010

Does this mean I'm feeling sorry for myself...or what?

Good morning!

Yep it's official...I'm SICK....ugh!!!! I was really hoping it was just allergies darn it! I even took off work and training today...not something I often do...the throat is NOT lookin to good :(

I did come out of my cocoon this morning and went to a thrift store...still trying to finish finding pieces for the little dumplings school play...2 of them still need a few items to finish off their costumes.

I am now going back to the couch....just wanted to get my journaling off my mind...I know...definitely not the right kind of attitude one should have who is leading up a wellness challenge...huh?...and actually...you all might want to know...I'm in need of some motivation... Especially lately...I'm barely hangin on sista's!

Just looked up a few modivating qoutes...thought this one fit the bill for today...

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

ok...enough from me today...I am just going to close...and pray for the rest of the week and all the goodness it may bring.

;)

0 comments: