Monday, March 8, 2010

little man you are forever missed

Hello!

As I write this tonight, my heart is so heavy with grief...our sweet little Picasso passed away yesterday...we are all having such a hard time with it...ugh...awful accidents are the worst...He was such a wonderful addition to our family...its hard to imagine it without him. Our other dog just seems lost without his little buddie pestering him 24/7 :( It seems like our whole neighborhood was involved and I honestly couldn't ask for better people to live around....they are the best! Thanks for all the prayers. Below is a picture of our "little man" with his mommy
He will forever stay in our hearts

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Trina Tarczy said...

Jen,

I am so sorry about Picasso. I will keep the family in my prayers for healing and remembering the wonderful moments Picasso brought to your lives.