Thursday, March 11, 2010

um....nothing!

Another night of the plain nothings...ugh! Is this normal...after 170 plus nights of blogging...to just not want to say anything at all??? Because if I'm being honest...I need just a few nights of not writing...not thinking...not anything...but I don't want to lose out on my points...sooo...I will power through...with only a few complaints..and hope this passes soon.

I hope you all are doing better than I...(with your daily journaling that is)...everything else seems to be going strong...thank goodness!

nighty night all...
Sweet dreams :)

3 comments:

Trina said...

Jen, I love reading the "nothing" posts too. It helps me power through and not want to lose my points also. I appreciate all your efforts and dedication to this process and I wanted you to know how much this challenge has helped me make significant changes in my life. Before this challenge, I had one or all of the "forbidden" items at least once a day and since starting this challenge and getting through the first few weeks, I can feel the new habits developing. I cannot remember the last time I had fast food and I rarely have a soda. Mike, Timmy and I are going out every chance we have a day that will allow for us to ride our bikes for a few hours. It is absolutely the best thing I have ever challenged myself to do.

Thank you God for putting Jen in my life and giving her the tools to help others! I also wanted to thank you for talking with me about CMP. Timothy was selected via the lottery to attend next year for Kindergarten. We are all very excited!!

Trina said...

P.S. Thank you for being hte lone follower of my blog. :)

Trina

Jenny said...

you are so sweet Trina...thanks for throwing in that you still like reading even the "nothings"!...I think I'm just bummed out..which doesn't help! I'm so happy you are doing well on the challenge....it just helps and makes us think...doesn't it?

That is awesome abut CMP...I think you will love it!