Monday, April 19, 2010

wonderful weekend!

Well hello there you little cuties!

As you can already tell...(by me not blogging everyday)...that I was in desperate need to take some time off from the challenge...I mean...I haven't really let loose all together...because many of the things are so natural to me...that I can't imagine not doing them...but I needed my ever-so-obsessive mind to take a chill pill...and goodness gracious it has been WONDERFUL!!!

I had such a great weekend....busy but nice! The yard sale went pretty good...got rid of the big items...so no complaints here :) the kiddos had a donut/lemonade stand...and I think they might have done better than us...lol! They made a whopping 50 dollars!!!! Yesterday was the "Run Rocklin" race....It was so fun to run with my sweetums and little one...man o man is she getting fast...ssshhh...don't tell sweetums this....but she did WAYYYY better than him...he was a whole minute and a half behind us...suckka!!!!

Awww....so lovin that we have leftovers to eat...the best!!!!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: