Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Did you miss me?

Well what do you all think....can you believe I've been gone so long???...from my blog that is!

And yep...you guessed it...I went below 70 points last week...first time in 5 1/2 months...and honestly I was ok with it...I secretly knew I would...with traveling back home and all...I just wanted...well, needed...a "true" vacation...and I've been sooo tired of thinking about my points...I just threw in the towel :) it probably was a good thing for me...I tend to get a little obsessed about things from time to time...and letting go is actually probably a more healthy balance for me at this point.

So about my trip, IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!...didn't get much sleep...but I was able to spend good quality time with each friend and family member...and I was able to just let go and do what ever my little heart desired...heck, I even got a run in one of the mornings...Got to see my niece play soccer and even went to L.A. to see an old friend that I've known since 5Th grade.

Oh yah...one more thing...the plane ride down with my sister's new pup...went grrrreat...the little guy...otherwise known as "Moose...slept the whole time....no one even knew he was there.

Well...I better close...glad to get back to you all!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: