Sunday, April 25, 2010

lots of pic's!

Happy Sunday!!!

This weekend has been busy, busy, busy!!! Except today of course...which has been just down right relaxing...awwww!

The craziness began Friday morning...and didn't end till Saturday evening...it all started with the middle dumpling going to an all day field trip to the Bernhard Museum...(with daddy in tow)...which made it an extra special day for our little half-pint!Aren't they so cute?

and the littlest dumplings had the special privilege of going to the United States Coast Guard for their field trip...

Mini hero in action!!!

Next came the school play...which was ADORABLE by the way...all 3 of my little ones were in it...definitely made all the boring practices well worth it :)
Here are the mermaids...(she's the silver one)
and Indians...(oh and lets not forget pirates...but he's not mine)...
and last but not least...and not a very good picture...but there is my Lost Boy..although she's really a girl...she's second from the right!

See I told you lots to do in 2 days huh? Whew!!! oh my, almost forgot... I also went to my sister in laws baby shower...I cannot wait to welcome my little nephew into the world soon...and maybe even on my birthday! hehe!

Okay aside from all my busyness...do you all realize that we only have 5 more days left of this challenge....wow...I can't believe it!!! And yes, I know I said it ended on the 30th...which in fact happens to be a Friday...so we will go ahead and end on a Friday...and I say hey...count your weekend to be a celebration!

Have a wonderful week little cutie bugs!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: