Thursday, April 29, 2010

tomorrow is the last day :(

Well hello there cuties!

I know, I know...It been far and few hasn't it?...(me blogging that is)...ugh...I really do love it...(honestly)...but I just needed to get that "have-to" feeling off my back....so I can once again, "really" enjoy getting on my computer to write to all of you :)

Speaking of you all...how is everyone these days?...can you believe tomorrow is the last day of the "Better Me In 3" Wellness Challenge???? WOW...it will be a full 6 months that I have been doing this...as happy as I was last week...It kinda makes me a bit sad :(....but I will still be blogging...so make sure to come back every now and then!

I hope you all are well...and everyone who has stuck with the challenge...here's a GREAT BIG HUG...for all your hard work....you guys are the best!!!!

I hope your last challenge day is fabulous....

Sweet dreams hot stuffs :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Thank you Jen for organizing and running this. I know it is a lot of work and if I won I would have given you a cut, at least 25%
I know I gave up pretty soon after it started, but the thought was there. Anyhoo, thanks again and glad to see you will keep up the Blog.

Shelley said...

Miss you blogging!