Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can't wait to see my Mommy!

Good morning blogger peeps!

I hope you all slept well last night :)

I am posting early this morning...a little nervous that my traveling companion is arriving soon and throwing another pup in the mix...(for the day..that is) wellllll, whew...might cause me to not have time for anything else!!!

Hoping to post from my phone while I am gone...so again , I'm sure my journaling will be teeny tiny...but hey, at least I will try!!!

Alright chickadees...I need to go...the pile of laundry is calling my name...joy...figured my sweetums could use a little help before I escape...oops, I mean leave...lol!

Have a glorious day :)

3 comments:

Veronica A. said...

Where is "home" for you, Jen? Have a great time...soak up a little "you" time!

Shelley said...

Hope you have a fabulous time. Be safe and have fun!

Jenny said...

Hi Veronica...I went down to San Bernardino!!! Had a great time!!!