Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter weekend!

Hello you little marshmallow peeps!

Take a look below...yep...those are the little cuties...now that you've seen them...can you blame me???
sweet little balls of furry goodness!!!

Seriously...what the heck is with the weather?...we are suppose to be going to a park on Easter...and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that probably won't be happening :( The kiddo's love the egg hunts at the park...looks like Mr. Bunny man will be getting creative this year!

Don't forget challenger's...that we get an extra FREE day this Sunday!!! Live it up!!!! and also don't forget to email me your points by Monday night! With the free day on Sunday I just might also use my normal free day tomorrow which will mean you won't be hearing from me till Monday.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and very Happy Easter!

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Dogums are absolutely adorable!