Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm leaving....on a jet plane....I don't know if I'll be back again

Good evening all!

awww...just got done with a fabulous dinner with the fam...cleaned up the kitchen...and now...off to think about packing for my trip tomorrow...I am sooo excited to get away for a bit and spend some quality time with family and friends :) The last time I went home to see mom was about a year and a half ago and that was for my ex's funeral...so the time spent was definitely not a happy one.

Again, I was super busy today...had a bunch of errands to run...and the middle dumpling had her running club photos...she is so cute!!! please pray for her...this Sunday is the big race...(the one she's been training for) and today she ran 3 miles non-stop and did great....so I don't think she's worried at all :)...unfortunately I will be gone this Sunday...so I signed her and I up next weekend to run the "Run Rocklin" together
....I ran the 12K last year and it was delightful..so I'm really looking forward to her being with me!!! She's very excited too and I think we've even convinced dad to run...woohoo!!!

Alright, I better close...kiddos are still up...yikes...better get them in bed!!!

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: