Thursday, April 22, 2010

I HATE blood test!!!

Hello All!!!

I Had a pretty good day today...went to my Dailey Method class...went on a lunch date with my sweetums...(Ooh la la!)...and then...ugh...had to take the little one to have blood work done...and quite frankly I am now ready for bed...she completely wore me out...between trying to convince her to but her arm up on that darn chair thingy...and STILL trying 45 minutes later...I became VERY frustrated...soooo holding her down was looking better and better...and that my friends is what we did...but it worked and once she realized it wasn't that bad she quickly relaxed...and awwww...I was out of there!!!...Thank you Kim and Jordon for tagging along to help :) you are too kind!

Well, I better hurry off...need to prepare for our crazy day tomorrow of field trips and school play!!! Have a great evening....and...

Sweet dreams :)

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I would have held her down and started singing the Wiggly Jiggly Loose Tooth Song and mortified her, that would have taken her mind off of it.
Glad you got it done.