Thursday, April 15, 2010

just waiting

Hi cuties!

I'm sitting here waiting for the little misters baseball game to start...so figured I better journal while I have a few minutes.

Had a good day today...I'm the kiddos art docent...so this morning I presented painters that paint the "Old West"...not my style exactly...but they got into it for sure! Then was able to meet my sister in law for a spur of the moment lunch....which is always lovely :)...and well, now I am here...writing to you all!

This saturday our whole neighborhood is doing a yard sale...if any of you are in need of a king size bed frame and book shelf with lighting...then stop on by...or email me for directions...there will be much to look at!!!

Alright...games about to begin...have a delightful night and....

Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: