Tuesday, April 20, 2010

toothless wonder

Good evening sweet stuffs!

I can't believe it...but I almost forgot to post some pic's of the oldest dumpling...right before prom last Saturday!!! She flew solo for the evening...and had a great time!!! Here is a couple pic's...(oh yah...she's the one in the red dress)Silly and all...Aaww...she's becoming such an awesome young woman these days!

And last but not least...(but really because she might have a cow if I didn't tell you all)...the littlest dumpling...FINALLY lost her tooth...it has been dangling for about 2 weeks...and honestly all I can say is "yuck"...I wanted nothing to do with that loose tooth. Take a peek below at my toothless wonder...
silly girl...is soooo excited to lose a pearly white before her brother...because there are not many things this little one has done first...so I am sure that she will be hanging this one over his head for a very long time!

Well I hope you all had a fantastic day...I went to the movies today...saw "The Last Song"...and jeez Loise was it sad...I sobbed so hard, I've had a headache all day :(

Nighty night and sweet dreams :)

0 comments: